Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Hairstyles

We've been experimenting with some new 'do's for Carolyn. When Auntie Em and Uncle Bryan were here this weekend, Auntie Em braided Carolyn's hair in two french braids- so cute!Here's Carolyn's favorite hairdo- CRAZY hair! Crazy child, too- she's now figured out that she can take her shirt off- and on this day she elected to practice this skill instead of taking a nap. :)
She has enough hair for a ponytail now!
I can't believe how grownup it makes her look!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin the french braids! CUTIE!!! -Chris and Kelly

Anonymous said...

Lovin the french braids! CUTIE!!! -Chris and Kelly

Kara said...

Wow, she does look so grown up with a ponytail!

amberWIRE said...

Thanks for the comment friend! Its so good to know that things will get better with time. Say HI to little Carolyn for me!!

Anonymous said...

i cannot believe lmc sits to have her hair done in french braids!!!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS GETTING SO BIG! I can't believe Laney is going to be that big next year! And I am so jealous that you can pull her hair up! I keep trying!