A source of great delight to Carolyn this week has been our Large Purple Chair. :)
Saturday, September 8, 2007
The Chair
Sorry for the delay in posting this week. I'm not sure how, but the first week of September has turned out to be every bit as busy as our August was! I was hoping to SLOW DOWN a bit as the summer waned... but even as the weather remained quite summerlike this week, our activity level stayed as frenetic as ever. :) Next week we'll slow down... maybe. :)
A source of great delight to Carolyn this week has been our Large Purple Chair. :)
She is in a "climbing stage," which I am told is essential for proper development. :)
Try as I might, I simply cannot keep her from standing on the chair. I am sure that if I exerted more effort to that end, I probably could teach her... but we have decided to give this new trick a week or two and see if it is a "phase" and if we don't make a big deal out of it, she will stop doing it. I think she is only standing on the chair because she is so excited that she CAN! We have not stopped her from taking a couple of minor tumbles off the chair (though, lest anyone think we are unconcerned parents, we are right there to prevent any major trouble) so that hopefully she will learn to be careful where she puts her feet.
She is just so cute I can't stand it sometimes. :)
A source of great delight to Carolyn this week has been our Large Purple Chair. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
EB, she is so cute and what a beautiful smile. I love her dresses. I know that Emma is climbing up steps and I am so excited to see it. She also is pulling herself up and starting to cruise the couch. Yeah.
EB - thanks for finding me!!! Your little girl is just precious. I had to comment on the last thing you wrote. I can't remember how many times I've said Caleb is so cute I can't stand it. :) Isn't motherhood just wonderful?
Post a Comment