Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blueberries

I have lots of pictures to unload... and I've been suffering through The Plague this week. Some kind of summer cold has settled in my chest and in between working multiple jobs and having family in town... I've been BUSY!

Last Saturday we went to pick blueberries...
 Sisters in the wagon.
 Love the braids.
 Tongue.
 Reach
 Look
 Gulp
 Back of head... many others like this.

 With Ammy
 With Nora
 Tired of picking, sitting in the wagon to eat.
 From where I was standing... the bucket full of blueberries!
 Helping.
 Hello little blueberry!
 Silly face!
 So cute!
 Closeup on the berry.
 Oops... should have visited the port a potty.
 Ammy and her girls. We missed Elliot!

 A bucket full of blueberries.
 Back in the wagon,
 Checking out the catch.
 Love these candid shots. :)
And love these girls. And we loved these blueberries! :)

No comments: