Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome Little Nora Kathryn

We are pleased to announce the birth of our second little girl. She was born at 3:36 AM at Metro Health Hospital on February 8th, 2009. Nora weighs 6lbs 15oz, and has lots of hair like her big sister! Dr's Florido and Elliot were wonderful, and we thank them for taking such good care of us.

For those in the area, we are excited to have visitors. Please call ahead to Brad to see if it is a good time :) Now for the pictures...


Here Is EB shortly after the epidural started working. Thank you Dr. Ricketts



Here is our Little Nora Kathryn - lots of hair

The time is 5 min 18 sec after delivery
She wasn't 10lbs 10oz like Uncle Doug predicted












Here are our wonderful OB team physicians - Not bad for 3:45 in the morning!

Dr Steph
Dr Florido











Here is mom and dad and Nora

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of Baby Nora!! I can't believe I'm looking at pictures of her the same morning she was born!! You guys are great bloggers. Thanks so much. She's beautiful, perfect, and we are sooo happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Long and little! I love her so much already! YAH! Prayers have been answered! She came this weekend!

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

Congratulations! She really does have a LOT of hair! Can't wait to see pics of your two sweet girls together - so glad she's finally here :)

Jess said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! Congrats!! How wonderful, EB!

Nanc said...

Yeah! I can't believe I learned of it on the internet! Where is my phone call, Grammy???

I'm so happy for you both. There is no greater joy than two precious babies to love!

Love, Aunt Nanc

P.S. Oh, and I'm curious. Did you still get to go to Costco alone and have your date night?

Amy Sikkema said...

Congrats!!!!!! Nora is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! What a sweet baby!!

amberWIRE said...

Hooray for Baby Nora! Congrats you guys!

Anne LoGrasso said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! Beautiful, and you look great too...CONGRATS!!!!

Fasha said...

hbdty Nora
uncle dave

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! Miss Nora Kathryn is so cute!!!

Love you lots; and glad to chat on Saturday, my roomie :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! Welcome Nora!!! I hope you guys are feeling well! Much love!

Kara said...

Yay, EB! What a wonderful answer to prayer!