Thursday, February 26, 2009
New Pictures
Here are some pictures from the last few days. I have about 50 that are all variations on this theme... Nora likes to make faces with her mouth open. :)
Another view
She's adorable from any viewpoint!
Sometimes Carolyn thinks I take too many pictures of Nora... so she'll actually look at the camera for a change!
Experimenting with a new way to hold baby sister....
Doesn't seem to matter how it starts- it ends the same way- big sister smothering little sister with love... I have to bite my tongue sometimes... don't suppose Nora can get too much love, even if some of Carolyn's expressions are a bit exuberant! We are working on being gentle...

Yesterday while Nora was napping, Carolyn and I took some time together to work on a "Poject." Carolyn wanted to use her watercolors as fingerpaints so I let her destroy an old set and she had a ball making this masterpiece. I like all the bright colors and the little spots made by her small fingers- this one is going in her "portfolio." :)
Today Carolyn had "school" so it was "Nora Day" at home (well, actually ended up being mostly Turbo Tax day, but I enjoyed my time with Nora much more than the time I had to spend on the taxes!) This is of course one of those fleeting gassy smiles, but it's a reminder of what her sweet face will look like in a few weeks when she can smile responsively! I love these moments I can take with each of my girls one-on-one and appreciate them all the more because of how rare it is that I can focus on just one of them without feeling like I'm cheating the other one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! That last shot is priceless! And Carolyn's poject is very artistic!
Love the pictures! Keep 'em comin'!
Post a Comment