Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Love Bug


We started a new family tradition this year (I heard the idea at my MOPS group a few weeks ago). The Love Bug came to visit our house for Valentine's Day! I told Carolyn the night before that he was coming to bring her a present and she woke up this morning asking about it... She was so excited!! I just threw a few inexpensive things together in a bag and she was just delighted: especially with the pink chapstick, which she has carried around all day long. :) It is fun to see her so happy. :)

The Love Bug also came to visit me! When I got out of the shower this morning, there was a special bag with some Love Bug socks and dark chocolate peanut M&Ms from the love of MY life. :) I'm afraid I didn't get a chance to reciprocate much today... but next year the Love Bug will be better organized.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been loving all the pictures--keep posting... love you!